From April 2015, the Government made additional funding available to nurseries to improve the education we can provide for disadvantaged 3 and 4 year olds. Children must be accessing their free early education ’15 hour entitlement’ to be eligible for the Early Years Pupil Premium funding.
If you meet at least one of the criteria listed below, then we can access the additional funding:-
- income support
- income based Jobseekers Allowance
- income related Employment and Support Allowance
- support under part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- the guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided not in receipt of Working Tax Credit and have an annual income of no more than £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit run-on
- Universal Credit
- if the child has been in local-authority care for 1 day or more in England and Wales
- if the child has been adopted from England and Wales
- if they have left care under a special guardianship order or residence order in England and Wales.
If you meet one of the criteria listed above, we may be able to access additional funds to support your child – please speak to the nursery office who will be able to provide you with the appropriate information.
|EYPP Expenditure Report 2022-23||EYPP Expenditure Rpeort 2022-23.pdf462.32 KB|
|EYPP Expenditure Report 2021-22 Evaluated||EYPP Expenditure Rpeort 2021-22 Evaluated v1.pdf475.31 KB|
|EYPP Expenditure Report 2021-22||EYPP Expenditure Rpeort 2021-22.pdf449.45 KB|
|EYPP Expenditure Report 2020-21 Evaluated||EYPP Expenditure Report 2020-21 Evaluated.pdf410.35 KB|
|EYPP Expenditure Reports 2020-21||EYPP Expenditure Report 2020-21.pdf418.34 KB|
|EYPP Expenditure Reports 2019-20||EYPP Expenditure Report 2019-20 Evaluated.pdf298.41 KB|